Post 5: My Future Job

- What kind of job would you like to have? How do you imagine it?
- Outdoors /indoors?

- Would you like to travel a lot in your job?

- What about the salary?

- What major are you studying / are you thinking of taking?    Explain why

- Add any other related ideas.

- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts

- Word Count: 210 words

Imágenes de Trabajo | Vectores, fotos de stock y PSD gratuitos
 


When I think of a job in the future, I think of a job that can give me a lot of time to spend with my family and friends. A job in which pays enough money to travel and allow me to go to different places around the world. Then I can learn about the different people and their culture as well as their history. 

I think of a job that I can make my own schedule where I do not need to go everyday for eight or more hours. I imagine this job in an office where I also have a nice view and good lighting. I imagine an office with brilliant light that illuminates my entire space and makes cheerful too.  

If this job gives the opportunity to travel, it will be even better for me. I would visit some countries abroad, and hopefully some that I have never visited before. I will meet new people and maybe make new and good friends as well.

It would be ideal if this job is related to my studies. I am thinking to a minor in social psychology next semester. This minor will allow me to work in human resource area. I have always wanted to work in the hiring process for a big company, and, or, multinational one.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog