Post 8: English Language Challenges


  • What comments can you make about your experience learning English at university? 
  • What about the use of blogs?
  • What aspects of your English need to be improved and how do you plan to do this?
  • Outside the English class, how much are you using English these days? What for?


- Wordcount: 240
- Make comments on 3 of your partners' posts.

ᐈ For english stock pictures, Royalty Free english photos | download on  Depositphotos®



Let’s talk about learning English. Learning this language has been a plus in my life. Many doors have opened in my professional life. I did not learn English in the university. I learned it in an institute in New York. So it is difficult to talk about an experience that I did not have.
However, I believe that this opportunity that it is being given to students today of learning English as part of their curriculum is very good. I wish I had it.  I have to say that I learned to write by practicing and editing my papers at the university. If I had had a blog like this, it would have been much easy to practice my writing. I learned that this language has different ways of writing like Spanish. The most difficult is the academic writing. The blog is a good experience if one takes seriously. It helps a lot to improve the writing skills.
In my case I learn many different things about English every day. I enjoy learning about the different rules and ways to talk and write. I try to expose myself to English every day at least 20 to 30 minutes. I listen to the news in English on cable; I listen to music and talk to my colleagues in English as much as I can.
I believe that one always have to be opened minded in order to improve and learn more about this language that it will be a necessary tool for my career and for any one’s who wants to become a better professional. I say this because English has become the universal language, and most important papers are written in English.

Comentarios

  1. Ziyyara Edutech is a renowned platform where IB CP Courses provided so that all the students can clear all their doubts. If you are really interested in online tutoring then you can take 1-on-1 live tutoring on our platform.
    Call Us For Free Demo:- +91-9654271931
    Get Free Demo:- https://ziyyara.com

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog