Post 1: A country you would like to visit

  • Which country would you like to go to? Why?
  • What do you know about it?
  • What would you like to do there?
  • Would you like to study/ work/ live there? Explain
  • Upload a picture

 Make comments on 3 of your classmates' posts

Word count: 160 (minimum)

 

The place I've always wanted to visit

 Resultado de imagen para india



 I have always dreamt to visit India.
India is a very different country from my country of origin. There is a country with a very special mystic due to the immense number of different religions practices and the enormous number of gods and goddess revered. It seems that everyone in India has a profound mystic life that attracts me.
It is also an important country for me because I have always admired Mahatma Gandhi and his non-violence practice.

As far as I know, India is also a big country. The culture from the south and north are very different. The southern culture refers to states less worldwide known. However, the essence of this culture of the south is the celebration of the eternal universe through the celebration of the beauty of the body and motherhood. On the other hand, the northern culture describes the well-known states like Punjab, Kashmir, Delhi, among others cities in the north. North Indian Culture is mainly associated with Indo-Aryan traditions and customs with impact from prolonged historical culture, in other words, customs from diverse European countries mixed with Hindu ones.

Indian food is one of my favorite foods. The smell of curry and other exotic condiments make me want to learn more about its dishes and different cucine. I love cooking is one of my hobbies.  

I hope someday I can take a trip to India to visit all these exotic and monumental places such as the Taj Mahl, the Golden Temple, and Swami Narayan Akshardham and learn more about Indian culture, traditions and religions.ost

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog